Saturday, December 10, 2005

Matt's Bird House


Hello,
This is Matt. I am responsible for shooting this very pastoral photograph of a birdhouse in a field not far Brevard North Carolina, one of my very favorite places in the world. Although she is a very accomplished and discerning photographer in her own right, my wife Olivia has decided that this photograph is not blog-worthy. I am rather proud of my picture of this humble birdhouse so I decided to sneak into the computer room late one night and post this picture on my own. I hope all of you out there on the world wide web enjoy my work.

Thank you for viewing!

4 comments:

Olivia's brother said...

Matt, the picture is hot. I don't care what your wife says. And I appreciate the uassuming title, "Matt's Bird House." I'm glad you didn't go with something artsy like "Loneliness" or "Empty Nest."

Laura said...

Clean lines, great color. Perfect. Fabulous even. We are fans.

Brooke said...

Matt,
It's art! Hooray for you!

Matt&Liv said...

thanks guys for commenting on my husband's artwork. He has learned a lot from me and has great ideas. he he anyway, I think he likes blogging and will be posting regularly now since he's receiving so much encouragement from you all.