Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Party


Here are some fun pics from our Christmas Party this past Friday night. Here's Allison and me together, as if we didn't have enough together. I was sooooo glad she made since work kept her for a longer night. She looked fabulous with her new "black" shirt and silver belt. I only comment on the clothes because 4 of us all wore blacks tops and jeans with heels. It was too cute!




Here is a group shot of the hostesses. From right to left it's Lyndsay, Carrie, Katie, and me. I go to church with these girls and we got together and planned a Christmas party at Katie's house. It was totally fun and there were lots of good eats.



This picture is just a classic!

1 comments:

Jon said...

The top picture is Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski and the one above it, in a different blog has Ray Liotta, straight out of Unlawful Entry.