Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Unpacking Can Be Fun





So yeah there are ways to make unpacking your stuff in a new house fun. I totally got lost in picture world tonight and since Laura's recent visit I had her in mind for most of these. First of all, ladies please take notice of the four of us at Brooke's going away to Africa party! We are so tan and YOUNG?! Jackie is the only one missing in the shot. :( I'll show love to her with another post though. Of course for the next two pics we have Kenah and I at Looking Glass. I miss my curls so much. Also I had to post this one of Kenah since Laura informed me that she is actually eight. :( I still have not gotten over this. I take her face in my hands and tell her how much I love her every night. Imgine when we have kids. Finally, I've got this last pic that Laura was asking about on her visit. She mentioned the day we bought boiled peanuts and how funny it was that we caught a shot of these two beautiful feamullets (I believe they are both female). Anyway, you get the idea. I honestly can't believe I found this shot and I wish you all could have seen the glee and excitment in my face at that moment. I almost called Allison to tell her! LOL Ok, will post again soon.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Whoa - look how HOT I am! Oluv, you have given me incentive. It CAN BE DONE! HOORAY!!!

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Wow, I pulled up your page hoping I wouldn't have to hate blog you...since your last post, and wasn't expecting your recent post to bring tears to my eyes...girls, I love you all so much...

Okay...and, well, for the record, I think it was I who informed you how old Kenah is...an aunt always knows :)ha...but Kenah is still a spry young pup, and has many healthy years ahead of her. But daily affirmation never hurts I'm sure. :)

Oh, and about the femullets...I wasn't there for that...but can only wish I could have been to join in the awe of it all!

Matt&Liv said...

sorry allison, I had it in my head that it was Laura. Yes, and since this revelation Kenah and I have been more frequently enjoying long walks together in the evening since I am husbandless during the week. I can't resist seeing her swim in the river in the neighborhood.

Brooke said...

Ladies! These are priceless - wow, I miss our young looking selves - Africa aged me and ruined my hair! ugh! Miss you all so much and hope you had fun the other weekend together.

Olivia - yes! Good to see you back. I have heard about the hardwood floors - pictures please!