Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Little Feet

For Mother's Day my mom made me these cute little booties for the baby to wear home from the hospital. I just think they are the most adorable thing I've ever seen. What a great gift! It's hard to believe the baby's feet will be this small and cute. I can't wait to kiss them. :) I think she's also going to make a little jacket to go with them and we're going to change out the color for pink or blue once we find out what we're having. YAY! Speaking of that, our doc appointment is for June 2nd to find out the sex and we are so excited. We're having all the parents over for dinner and giving them envelopes and together they will open them and tell us what we're having. I am beyond excited to know. Matt keeps saying things like, "I'm ready to give this baby a name". I couldn't agree more. :)



4 comments:

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

So will your mom crochet a likeness of Jackie? OR, is jackie a new, hip, shortened word for jacket? hehe

I LOOOVE those booties! They are so precious! I'm with you...I can't wait to kiss the feet that will go in them too :)

Matt&Liv said...

you know, I proof read this post and I'm a total nerd. I make writing mistakes like this all the time. I hope you get a kick out of it!

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

I do...I totally do! :)

Brooke said...

Soooo cute! Actually - I think these may be too big....well, I come from an extra small perspective but we'll see! They look huge to me! haha...it's all relative