Sunday, July 19, 2009

27 weeks

It's Official, I'm now in my third trimester. YAY! Things are going well and Amelia is practicing her fancy foot work in my belly on a moment by moment basis. :) No complaints though, I love feeling her in there.

Matt and I went on a date last night and it was great to get out. Before we went I set up the tripod in the backyard and we took these pics. I had to beg Matt to not make silly faces. He's such a goober. My girlfriend, Brooke, sent me this cute top. I just love it. She had her sweet little girl this past December.
I do have a Dr appointment this week so I'll be blogging with updates on that. For now, this is mostly a pic post.


1 comments:

Brooke said...

You are SOOOO beautiful! I love you guys! That shirt looks WAY better on you than it did me!