Monday, October 31, 2005

beautiful bride







Well, my dear friend Katie Spears from church is getting married. Her husband to be is Joe and he is awesome! Let me add that her ring is quit beautiful. Well, Katie asked me to be in her wedding and I am so excited. Anyone that knows me understands that all I need is an excuse to get dressed up and I'm there. Sometimes I can be such a girl, but honestly Katie is going to be so amazing on her day and I'm just honored she thought of me to share it with her. These pics are from our adventure to David's Bridal where we had way too much fun. These are some of the dresses she tried on and I was there with the camera of course. I believe it's an extension of my body now. Anyway, hope you all enjoy. Oh, and now I will have 3 friends with a June anniversary. Katie will be June 16th and joining Laura for June 25th and Carrie for June 12th. Cool stuff!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Tell Katie congratulations and go for the one with the blue sash!