Tuesday, November 01, 2005

the lazy girl



Not too much going on right now, but I got this fun shot of Kenah being herself. Don't let her fool you, the first smell of food or trick or treaters and she is back to life. Actually this pic was taken after our little visitors so I imagine she's either worn out or being lazy. Well, Matt is trying to sell his downhill bike from this past season. Any takers?? It's only $2700... This shot with Kenah and the bike was taken after a long session of Matt's maticulousness trying to get every possible angle of that danged bike for the internet postings. He had me in all kinds of positions making sure to get every angle. Boys are so funny with their toys.

2 comments:

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

I LOVE THAT DOGGIE!!!!! KENAHWENAH!!!

Aunt Allison

Laura said...

Hey, I'll take that bike - I have been feeling like doing a little downhill riding lately - YESSSSS. Seriously though, hello to all, and we love to look at what is going on in your lives these days. It makes us miss SC though - I think we will be there this summer, so that will be fun. Hello to Kenah - she is looking more "distinguished" lately with her lighter face.