Thursday, November 24, 2005

Turkey Day Extravaganza!





So I decided that this year Matt and I would offer to have Thanksgiving at our house since we always have it at his mother's house and this year Grandma (her mother) is really sick. I wanted this to be an unstressful time for my mother inlaw and her sister (Aunt Bonnie) since they always do the cooking. Anyway, I was sure that I was somehow going to make a disaster out of it, but God was with us and everything turned out wonderful. My little casa held up just fine and everyone had a blast. This of course could not have been completed without the cooking expertise of my wonderful Mother, who came up the night before just to asist in my very first turkey cooking.

Here are some pics from our fun filled day with the fam. Most of these pics are of Matt's family. Since mine is so spread out, it was just my mom who came up. The little one is the newest addition to the family. His name is Asher. He was a wonderful baby and hardly made a peep for how much he got tossed around. Hope you all enjoyed Turkey Day as much as we did. Sara and Melissa, if you want to comment on anything you can email me at o_luv@hotmail.com since you don't have a blog yet. Love you all and talk with you soon!! Oh and check out Liv's Gallery to see more pics from today.

2 comments:

Olivia's brother said...

Good lookin' pics. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I am sorry that I was not able to join you. I miss you, and hopefully, I will be back for Christmas. Take care.

Matt&Liv said...

Miss you too. And you better be home for Christmas! Love ya :)