Monday, November 07, 2005

Home Coming



This past Saturday Allison, Chad, Matt and I went to the Clemson/Duke game together. It was so awesome and very sad that is was the only game Matt and I have gone to and will go to all season. I still say my blood is orange. Honestly, it wasn't the same without Laura and Brooke there to bring on the extra fun, but we still had a blast!

Throughout the day I had constant reminicsings of our many walks from the gheto house to the stadium and of the many game days I had to work at the bagel shop and then come meet you guys on the hill. I love my life now and wouldn't change it for anything, but I do miss being with everyone at Clemson. If anyone wants to share any fun stories in the comments, I would love to hear them.

These pics should take you back. I hope you guys enjoy!! Blogger is being bad so is these couple of pics post then I'll do some more. I've tried three times tonight already.

0 comments: