Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Photo Shoot





I finally had my first photo shoot! It was so fun. This is Katie and Joe and I'm actually in their wedding. They are friend's of mine and Matt's from church. They made it very easy to take pics of because they're such a good looking couple anyway. These are some of my favorites from the shoot. They're not sure which one they're going to use for the engagement picture at the wedding. I'm also doing her portrait. Oh and I finally have my first wedding booked for March 4th. I'm so excited! This is such a dream for me. Boring banker by day and creative photographer by night. Let me know what yall think. I have some more of my favorites posted on my gallery.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Olivia, you are soooo good. Katie and Joe look great.

Matt&Liv said...

thanks Jackie, we should do a photo shoot of you and soda!

Matt&Liv said...

thanks mom, you're the best. The first one is my favorite. Miss you and I'll call you soon. I think dad is coming up this weekend because he couldn't be here for Thanksgiving.

"you do"