Monday, January 16, 2006

New Orleans



In may of last year I went to New Orleans to see my brother graduate from Law School at Tulane University. I didn't have the new digital camera then, but I used my film one. Up until now, with the purchase of our new computer, I haven't been able to scan those pictures and put them on the internet. Anyway, I thought it would be cool to share New Orleans with everyone the way I remember it. During the time of these shots it was a beautiful thriving city, unlike now. It's amazing to think that just 3 months after these pictures were taken Katrina hit with full force and sent the entire nation into panic.

Unfortunately my scanner is not the best quality so I'm sorry if some the images look low quality. I was a little disappointed in that. Oh well, live and learn. I should have paid the extra $60 to upgrade the printer.

0 comments: