Tuesday, January 24, 2006

U2 Photojournal Finally Comlete!!

Much to the Chagrin of my hard-working grade school teachers, I am still turning in my assignments a dollar short and a day (or two) late. As many of you readers may recall, Olivia and I were finally able to attend U2 show during December. Everyone asks me how it went and all I can really tell them is, "Oh it was great!". I really don't feel that I have been able to express just what a great time we had and why, so I wanted to post a detailed account, complete with colour photos, here on our blog. Since I started the draft several weeks ago and didn't get around to finishing and posting it until last night, you'll have to scroll through 2-3 previous blog entries to find it. I'll warn you all that I did get a bit long-winded with it, and I cannot say with any confidence that you'll come away feeling as though you spent your time wisely in the reading of it, so consider yourselves warned.

0 comments: