Thursday, May 04, 2006

Magazine Cover

So Matt and I had the coolest opportunity the other day, we got pictures taken of us for the cover of an outdoor magazine called "Go Magazine" here in Greenville. I believe this picture of my very cool husband will be on the cover. Yall remember last summer when I took a photography class? Well, I became friends with the teacher, Richard Bernabe and we keep in touch pretty regularly. Anyway, he recently got asked to take pics for June's issue. We got together with him earlier this week at Paris Mountain, which has great trails now! The coolest part was that Richard showed me how to do this with my camera, so I can't wait to try it out soon. Hope you all like the pic...

4 comments:

Laura said...

That is awesome! You can take some pictures like that of Haley this summer at the beach - she is getting very speedy so the blurry background will be easy to practice! :)

Brooke said...

It feels like you are running at an incredible speed!
This is great! Congrats!

Jackie said...

I love the pic. Has Matt started school yet?

Matt&Liv said...

He starts June 5th and we got the Teachers Loan, so we're so excited. God is Good! Thanks for asking :)

Ashleigh, we have an old fridge. I might want to come look at yours. I don't remember if that was us or not. :)