Saturday, May 27, 2006

katie's portrait


So I finally got to do my first bridal portrait. My friend, Katie, from church was gracious enough to my be my first trail run. I kinda goofed in the beginning because I failed to realize that the sun is much harsher in the summer time. I thought meeting at 9:45am would be great lighting, but boy was I wrong. I should have said 7 or 8am for the summer. Anyway, I had to let the creativity flow for this one and it ended up being great. Katie is fantastically easy to take pictures of. It's so hard to mess her up in a picture.

We took all the pictures on our church grounds and some from the inside of our little chapel. This was a great learning experience for me and hopefully many more to follow. I'll soon have her gallery posted on my website and the password will be "hambright" which will be her new last name.

Katie, thanks for being such a great sport!

0 comments: