Sunday, June 11, 2006

Blast From the Past

Ok, so I'm really hoping all yall remember Allison taking this once in a lifetime shot on our way to a Clemson game. So I was sitting here tonight going through old college pictures and Matt suggested I do a post. I wasn't particularlly in the mood, but then I came across this picture and knew I had to share it with you guys. Matt and I had an excellent chuckle over it! Allison, do you remember us trying to send it in to David Letterman? I can't remember if we actually sent it or not though? What I love most about the picture is that the focus is exactly where it should be. :) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I have all these years.



6 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE IT!! And yes of course I remember. And what's is almost even MORE interesting, check out the price of GAS!

Brooke said...

Yes!!! The ghetto-booty! I love it! Who could forget this precious piece of art?

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Too bad we don't have anymore of those posters we made out of it as graduation gifts for the boys!!! HA! I don't think it made it to Letterman...he sure would love it though!! and what a great job...from a moving car nonetheless!!

HA!

brian compton said...

I think I look better now....I DO miss that bike though.....

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness!!!
O, I want to go biking SOooooooN!!!
I need a break from volleyball!!!

Matt&Liv said...

Brian, so good to hear from you. I thought you might get a kick out of this picture. It's a special treat! :)