Sunday, August 19, 2007

Beach Trip








Back in July I went to Sunset Beach NC with Abby (sister in-law) and Laurie (mother in-law) and we stayed at a really awesome big house one block from the beach. The best part was of course the outdoor shower I got to use. It was of course closed in for privacy. :)




Anyway, we really didn't do much, but lay around. So usually I'm the one taking pictures, but Matt's cousin, Sarah (who is also into photography), thought it would be fun to have some shots for Matt. Matt really liked them and wanted me to post them. I feel kind of vain posting them, but he liked them so much I figured, why not. I did get some cute shots of Parker. She's 7 and it was so funny watching Sarah tell her not be so sassy in the pictures. So I guess 7 is when little girls start realizing what they got! Oh, how scary for moms.




Finally, I got up early for a sunrise! I've posted some of the results. I'm not real impressed because I know exactly what is wrong with these shots, but anyway it was fun. I'm trying new stuff in photoshop and this was basically my first go at Bracketting. Hope you like...




1 comments:

Laura said...

These are so pretty - definitely frameable - that last one for sure. And you should have one of those pics of you blown up to poster size, as a joke (sort of) and tape it in your room (or put it above the fireplace instead of the old bike idea!) You really do look beautiful in those though.