Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Charles/Anders Wedding 08.24.07

This past weekend I had a wedding on Friday night, which I especially like. Friday weddings are so romantic to me for some reason. This wedding in particular was very sweet. It was a very small wedding of about 15 guests and that made it so itimate and special to everyone there. The bride is of course stunning. Everyone was fun to work with and as you can see the camera loved them all. Thanks Jennifer and Jonathan for sharing your special day with me. I had a blast.













1 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like a really beautiful wedding! You did such a great job. I love weddings and think it would be fun to be around them so much. Are you going to do this full time?
I was keeping an eye out for you all on Sat. at the time trial. Unfortunately, we couldn't stay for Sunday's race but we were there last year. I love those events.