Friday, September 05, 2008

A Mattisim

Sometimes I can't tell if what is funny to me is funny to everyone else, but really who cares so I'm going to give this a shot. Let me first lay the scene for you. So I'm doing my makeup and it's 6:30am and Matt keeps walking back and forth in front of the bathroom and I realize that he's looking for pants (as he does every morning) even though I tell him where they are every time. Too cute. That's not part of the story (the pants part), but it's still funny to me. :) Ok, so yeah I'm putting on makeup and one time that he's walking by he in passes says "Hey Olivia, you ever thought about how funny the word "partypooper" is? Role that around on your tongue a few times". At first I didn't think about what he had actually said and then moments later I thought about how irresistibly cute he is and how much I just love the little things he does (most of the time). Oh, and I busted out laughing. He keeps it young for sure.

One of his other favorite things to do is to sing the Star Spangled Banner in the morning while we're getting ready. Oh for any of you to be a fly on the wall!! LOL

1 comments:

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

ha! I was going to change my background to that one! he he!!