Saturday, October 10, 2009

At the End...

Well, here we are...at the end. Thank God! Matt and I go to the hospital monday night to be induced and I just cannot wait. I'm so ready to meet her and I know my family and friends feel the same way. Let's get on with the show, for real.

I believe I'm crazy to be posting these images. I am so huge! When I uploaded them, I litereally laughed out loud at the size of my stomach. What can you do though? In the first shot I had asked Matt to go stand in the spot I wanted my picture taken so I could get the correct camera settings for him. He thought it would be cute to pretend to be pregnant. As if he had any clue. Poor fella...or lucky fella rather.

Last night we had our last date night as a childless couple. Unfortunately, by 9pm I was ready to go to bed. I'm just so tired right now and I'm sure it's about to get that much worse. Oh boy!

I would like to take a moment and truly thank everyone for your prayers throughout this pregnancy. It has not been easy, but it has been a true blessing. I sincerely apologize to everyone that has had to deal with my over emotional rantings and super freaked out new mommy concerns. I always said I would never be that way, but there I go. God has taught me many lessons in this pregnancy, but He has also shown me that those that truely love Matt and I are always there to love us and accept us no matter what. Our heart's desire is to put Christ first, then our marriage, and then our baby. It's an incredible journey and we will fail many times, but at least there is wonderful Grace. :)

Love to all...



7 comments:

smithfamily said...

I think you are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen!!! I pray for a peaceful delivery.

Tommy, Erica, Addie Kate, and Andrew said...

Olivia - (found your blog through Lucas') praying for you a safe delivery and quick recovery, so you can enjoy that sweet baby girl! There's nothing better in this world!

Brooke said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! LOVE these pictures! LOVE you guys!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness Olivia, you're right, your belly is huge...but the rest of you still looks tiny. By the time you're reading this you may already be holding your baby girl...so exciting! Enjoy all of it...it goes by in a blur & before you know it you're holding your baby! Good luck! You'll be in my thoughts & prayers!

Unknown said...

You are adorable...it's all baby weight...will go away in no time...:-)

Laura said...

OLIVIA!!!! I finally looked at these pictures - they are HILARIOUS! Awesome - you definitely are "All Belly" as some ladies like to say :) Loved seeing you last night - congrats!

chanel said...

chanel bags chanel bags
gucci bags gucci bags
louis vuitton handbags ouis vuitton handbags
gucci gucci
chanel chanel
louis vuitton louis vuitton
gucc gucci
chanel chanel
louis vuitton
gucci
chanel
replica handbags
Louis Vuitton Speedy