Thursday, October 02, 2008

This Morning

This morning I was siting on the couch watching the Today Show and editing away on the laptop. This is my usual morning routine. I know, you're jealous. Anyway, like I said, I was editing away and I here Kenah outside give me her "let me in bark". This is REAL annoying. Being the patient person I am, I waited 5 seconds before letting her in. I then decided this would be a great opportunity to share with everyone what she is like when I get the "let me in bark". While I snapped a few of her, I figured this was the perfect time to share the shots of the gallery wraps I had made and had promised in my previous post. Matt LOVED the one of the William Aiken House in Charleston. This is in our foyer. I was so excited that it went so nicely with the fun blue vases I bought at this cute shop in downtown G-Vegas last year. :) The sunflower was placed in the living room next to the back doors. We've been in the house for over a year and these are the first photographs I've had printed for the house.

I'm planning to open up a "Fine Art" gallery on my website, but I really want to compile some images from the fall on the parkway. Hopefully Matt and I can take a drive soon up there. There is a shot I've got in mind and I'm dying to get it.







2 comments:

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Wow, those pics are great! I really need to get on the ball and get some from you to put in my house!
Also, I can just see Kenah backing up...scooting her feet across the back deck as she barks "let me back in!!" I love that dog!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

I love the pictures and miss Kenah. She is so pretty.